Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

dear cancer

Dear Cancer,

Seriously...do you know who you're dealing with here? I know you've met Marge through other people a few times, but clearly you didn't hear that much about her. I truly feel sorry for you...you should have done your research. I'm just writing to warn you that she is going so postal on you. Postal. So...back off and nobody else will get hurt. OK?

Sorry, Cancer. Your a** is grass, man!

Signed,

BaNana Marge's daughter,

Michelle

4 comments:

Donna McDermott said...

Hey Marge,

This is great what Michelle wrote, this is the same thing Kevin said when we told the boys what was going on with you. Kevin said" damn, she is going to kick this cancers ass, aunt Marge is tough.' We love you, stay strong, Larry, the boys & I are here for you or the kids if needed.

Larry, Donna, Bryan, Kevin, Scott and Ryne says him TOO!

MMW said...

Hi Shell,
It warms my heart to know I am truly blessed with great children and husband, as well as, family and friends in supporting and encouraging me through this journey!
I will kick cancer a**!!!
Love to all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sister!

First, great job Shell. With such a large group of friends and family, we can keep in touch.

Secondly, Margie if anyone can kick cancer's ass, it's you! We are all for you. Anything you need - we're here.

Love you sister!
Mary Kay

Unknown said...

Hi Marge:

Thanks for the call. It was good to hear how positive you sound. Keep that cross tight in your hand when you need HIM he most.

Love,

Carole